Contact these people: (Here’s how to find your elected official’s contact info.)
- President Donald Trump (202) 456-1111 @potus @realDonaldTrump Twitter
- TN Governor Bill Lee (615) 741-2001 @govbilllee Instagram & Twitter
- Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland (901) 761-2720 Twitter @stricklandmayor @MayorMemphis Instagram @mayorjimstrickland
- Shelby County Mayor Lee Harris (901) 222-2300 @MayorLeeHarris Twitter & Instagram
- US Representative – find contact info here (upper right there is a box to enter your zip code).
- US Senator Marsha Blackburn (202) 224-3344 @MarshaBlackburn Twitter & Instagram
- US Senator Lamar Alexander (202) 224-4944 @senalexander Twitter & Instagram @LamarAlexander another Twitter
- Find your state officials here.
- Memphis Councilman Dr. Jeff Warren Toll-Free Number: 800-659-2955 Local Number: 901-494-6906 Director of Program Number: 901-222-6700
Calling is always the best way!
In addition, if you are posting on social media, please use these hashtags:
#RallyforRestaurants @action_for_hospitality #RestaurantRecovery #taste901togo
Here is a letter to share on your social media about saving TN Hospitality.
Here is another one to share started by Old Dominick.
Take the survey by Memphis Chamber – March 23-27.
Take the survey by the National Restaurant Association.
Tell Congress to Support Restaurants and Our Employees! National Restaurant Association – this form will email directly your legislators.
Tell Congress to Support Restaurants and Our Employees! U.S. Travel Association – this form will email directly your legislators.
Text RECOVERY to 52886
- Free webinars
- Memphis Restaurant Association Free Printables
- Governor Lee Extends to Go Drinks for Restaurants Through September
- Join the ServSafe Dining Commitment
- Shelby County Health Directive 8
- Lbd Delivery Extended Again With Executive Order
- TN Gov. Lee Announces Relief Program – No Details Yet on How to Apply
- 1-Click Email to TN Senators About PPP
- Free Bilingual COVID-19 Testing by Church Health & St. Michael’s Catholic Church May 29
- Members Who Offer COVID Supplies and Services
- Special Ojo Scooters Promotion for Restaurants
- POS Companies Offering Online Ordering and Curbside Options
- Shelby County Back to Business Requirements
- Free Printable Sign to Screen Your Customers
- Please respond to this survey
- Face Masks available today – Friday, May 1
- Tennessee Business Reopening Protocol
- Members Offering Cleaning Services and Cleaning Supplies
- April 14 LBD Information (Updated)
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses & Staff
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA