Dear Partners in Industry,
Old Dominick is very aware of the uncertain and difficult times our community is currently facing and we want to be sure our friends and neighbors in the bar and restaurant industry still feel our support. Will you join us in encouraging our local Memphians to order “to go” from their “go to” restaurant? Our hope is that by using our collective social media platforms and #taste901togo, we can create a movement in our local community and provide major assistance to our bar/restaurant partners when they need it the most.
I have included copy for Facebook and Instagram and attached an image for your platforms. The posts are built and ready to go, or feel free to make the posts your own using #taste901togo! We hope you will join us in supporting local Memphis.
Help us support local Memphis businesses! Read on! The restaurant and hospitality industry is currently facing one of the greatest challenges it has ever seen. We don’t want to see a single local Memphis restaurant close its doors for good. That’s why we’re encouraging Memphians to #taste901togo.
Here’s how you can help:
- Continue to order to-go, curbside, or delivery from your favorite local restaurants.
- Share with your friends on social media, tag the restaurant in your post and use #taste901togo.
- Help us spread this message by sharing with your friends.
Looking for another way to show your support from home? Check the link in the comments section! (https://memphisrestaurants.com/gofundme-by-edible-memphis/)
HELP US SUPPORT LOCAL MEMPHIS. Read on to find out how!
The restaurant and hospitality industry is currently facing one of the greatest challenges it has ever seen. And we don’t want to see a single local Memphis restaurant close its doors for good. That’s why we’re encouraging Memphians to #taste901togo. Please continue to order to-go, curbside, or delivery from your favorite local restaurants, then share with your friends on social media. Be sure to tag the restaurant and use #taste901togo! Please help us spread this message by sharing to your story!
Old Dominick Distillery
305 S. Front St Memphis,TN 38103
M (901) 581-0104
- $2.5M Grant for Restaurant Workers
- NRA Summary of PPP 2nd Draw: Helping Restaurants & Small Businesses
- From the NRA: What the COVID-19 Relief Bill Means for Restaurants
- MRA Statement on Health Directive 16
- Survey About Closing Dining Rooms
- Tips on PPP & Loan Forgiveness
- Quarantine Protocol Updated Dec 4
- Health Department Meeting Thursday, December 3
- Signed letter from Memphis Restaurant Association
- Front Door Printable for HD 15
- Shelby County Commission Meeting Is Today
- Health Directive 15 Statement Input
- Nov 20 Health Department Update
- Webinar With Poplar Health on Pool Testing
- Nov 16 Health Department Update
- Shelby County Health Directive 13 – October 6
- Record a Video for More Relief Now
- Free webinars
- Memphis Restaurant Association Free Printables
- Governor Lee Extends to Go Drinks for Restaurants Through September
- Join the ServSafe Dining Commitment
- Shelby County Health Directive 8
- Lbd Delivery Extended Again With Executive Order
- TN Gov. Lee Announces Relief Program – No Details Yet on How to Apply
- 1-Click Email to TN Senators About PPP
- Free Bilingual COVID-19 Testing by Church Health & St. Michael’s Catholic Church May 29
- Members Who Offer COVID Supplies and Services
- Special Ojo Scooters Promotion for Restaurants
- POS Companies Offering Online Ordering and Curbside Options
- Shelby County Back to Business Requirements
- Free Printable Sign to Screen Your Customers
- Please respond to this survey
- Face Masks available today – Friday, May 1
- Tennessee Business Reopening Protocol
- Members Offering Cleaning Services and Cleaning Supplies
- April 14 LBD Information (Updated)
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses & Staff
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA