Memphis Chamber list of jobs available right now. ***This is a very long list of Memphis opportunities!
Taylor Berger has started this service:
Two Broke Bartenders and a Truck – If you don’t feel comfortable leaving your house, get help from recently displaced workers. Call 901-504-4749 or fill out the form on their website to ask for assistance. They offer to shop, pick up groceries, cook, make drinks, unclog toilets, fix doorknobs, move stuff, or anything else you need. For now, this service is employing his own employees, but reach out in case he has demand for more.
Trezevant Manor is hiring – apply here.
Eagle Distributing is hiring – see info here. Eagle Job Description PDF
East of Chicago Pizza Germantown has a “we’re hiring” sign on their door.
Target is hiring – here is the link.
Kroger is hiring – here is the link.
The Recruiting Manager for Comfort-Keepers-Midsouth has reached out. They are hiring and you can apply online here. They provide in-home Caregivers and Companions who attend to the NON-medical needs of Seniors in Shelby, Tipton and Desoto Counties and are currently hiring for multiple positions, shifts and locations. They require that caregivers have a personal vehicle, valid driver’s license and current auto insurance. They typically also prefer at least 2 years of experience, but depending on the life experience of the candidates, they will consider personal/family experience in caregiving in addition to an actual facility or private care experience.
Please consider forwarding information on your displaced associates. We will forward it to the HR departments of companies that are hiring. If you have a list of displaced employees, please send that list, along with your contact information, to email@example.com.
Include as much info that you have available, including the associates’:
- Zip Code
Additionally, you can ask individual associates to submit their information directly at www.tngrocer.org/jobs.
HospitalityTN has partnered with the Tennessee Grocers & Convenient Store Association, the Retail Association, and the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce to quickly connect hospitality industry job seekers to hiring companies in the grocery, retail, and logistics industries. This new program, called “Tennessee Talent Exchange”, is designed to help transition workers from one industry in need of immediate employment to job opportunities in another industry that is current in need of an expanded workforce. Click this link for more information.
Please see this post for companies that offer meal delivery. Your employee may be able to find work as a delivery driver.
Walmart, Costco, and Amazon are benefiting and booming during this crisis. Consider applying there (or in Amazon’s case, applying as a delivery driver.)
Shipt and Instacart allow one to choose their hours. Uber and Lyft probably need more drivers right now.
- $2.5M Grant for Restaurant Workers
- NRA Summary of PPP 2nd Draw: Helping Restaurants & Small Businesses
- From the NRA: What the COVID-19 Relief Bill Means for Restaurants
- MRA Statement on Health Directive 16
- Survey About Closing Dining Rooms
- Tips on PPP & Loan Forgiveness
- Quarantine Protocol Updated Dec 4
- Health Department Meeting Thursday, December 3
- Signed letter from Memphis Restaurant Association
- Front Door Printable for HD 15
- Shelby County Commission Meeting Is Today
- Health Directive 15 Statement Input
- Nov 20 Health Department Update
- Webinar With Poplar Health on Pool Testing
- Nov 16 Health Department Update
- Shelby County Health Directive 13 – October 6
- Record a Video for More Relief Now
- Free webinars
- Memphis Restaurant Association Free Printables
- Governor Lee Extends to Go Drinks for Restaurants Through September
- Join the ServSafe Dining Commitment
- Shelby County Health Directive 8
- Lbd Delivery Extended Again With Executive Order
- TN Gov. Lee Announces Relief Program – No Details Yet on How to Apply
- 1-Click Email to TN Senators About PPP
- Free Bilingual COVID-19 Testing by Church Health & St. Michael’s Catholic Church May 29
- Members Who Offer COVID Supplies and Services
- Special Ojo Scooters Promotion for Restaurants
- POS Companies Offering Online Ordering and Curbside Options
- Shelby County Back to Business Requirements
- Free Printable Sign to Screen Your Customers
- Please respond to this survey
- Face Masks available today – Friday, May 1
- Tennessee Business Reopening Protocol
- Members Offering Cleaning Services and Cleaning Supplies
- April 14 LBD Information (Updated)
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses & Staff
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA