These are the 3rd party companies that we know of to help with delivery. The MRA is currently looking for contacts at each of these companies. Please reach out if you know of one.
Uber Eats – sign up your restaurant here
- UberEats is temporarily stopping delivery fees for more than 100,000 independent restaurants across the U.S. and Canada and assisting with marketing efforts.
Meals in Motion – contact them here
GrubHub – sign up your restaurant here
- GrubHub will suspend collection of up to $100 million in commission payments for independent restaurants and assist in marketing efforts.
Postmates – sign up your restaurant here
- Postmates is dropping delivery fees by half from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on orders of $10 or more through March 31st
DoorDash – sign up your restaurant here
Doordash & Caviar are offering independent restaurants in the United States free sign up and zero commissions for 30 days. Existing restaurant partners will pay no commission on pick-up orders and can receive assistance with marketing.
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA