As an integral part of the history and fabric of your community, it’s time to make plans to safely welcome customers back to your dining room. We invite you to prepare for your reopening with the ServSafe Dining Commitment, a multi-million-dollar program aiming to reassure customers that the restaurants they love are open, trained in new sanitation and safety procedures, and committed to the health and enjoyment of their diners.
Restaurants Who Make the Commitment:
- Adhere to the National Restaurant Association Reopening Guidance in addition to the guidance of Federal and State regulatory bodies
- Train staff on core food safety procedures as well as supplemental COVID-19 precautions.
All Restaurants Who Join the ServSafe Dining Commitment Will Recieve:
- A coupon code for 20% discount on select ServSafe products
- Access to ServSafe’s library of food safety posters
- Their location added to our searchable database for the dining public
- A digital marketing kit to promote their safety commitment
The ServSafe Dinning Commitment also communicates to potential diners the steps they should take to protect staff, other patrons, and themselves while dining via our diner information site, ServSafeDining.org.
[display-posts category=”COVID-19″ posts_per_page=”-1″]