We know of the following companies offering online-ordering systems, apps, platforms, and more. Some integrate with delivery. Some have curbside functionality, etc. We encourage you to reach out to your current POS provider, as implementing any new systems will likely integrate best with if you add-on to the platform you already have.
We encourage you to look into the following features:
- Your menu should be online everywhere, your website, Facebook, and links on any other social media you use
- Consider offering online ordering (the easier the better)
- Consider features that allow your customers to let you know when they are outside – either an app, or post a phone number sign on the parking place so your customer can call you and they don’t have to come inside
- If you offer delivery (either by you or a third party) make it very clear on your website and social media.
Everything But The Food (MRA Member)
Everything But the Food sells a POS system that already includes an option for online ordering. This month they introduced a new feature called the “I’m Ready” service. It allows guests to check-in curbside. They can put in their name, type of vehicle, and parking spot number. Within seconds of check-in on their mobile device, a ticket prints in the restaurant with the customer’s name and car information, so that they can bring the food out quickly and not inundate the restaurant with phone calls.
You can read more about “I’m Ready” In this article
As a special for MRA Members, EBTF is offering this for the special price of $25 for setup, no monthly fee until September 2020, and no contract.
Aloha Hospitality Control Solutions (MRA Member)
Hospitality Control Solutions is offering a Food On The Fly quick start program for Aloha Online Ordering. This solution is designed to quickly implement a website that offers your customers the option to order online (web and mobile browsers). This fast option includes the ability to manage phone-in and web orders from the same place in Aloha allowing business owners more options to easily accept orders. All menu programming is done locally by our tech team of restaurant veterans so you can expect the fastest turn around possible. Please contact Caitlin and she will quickly respond to get you up and running.
Email Caitlin Moore here, 901-581-0515.
We look forward to taking care of you.
Toast Now is a one-stop-shop built to give restaurants the ability to quickly set up digital ordering channels like online ordering, to help keep their doors open and continue to have revenue coming in. This offering has no upfront cost, no POS purchase required, and no commission fees. All they need is WiFi and a web browser!
Here is how local restaurants are using Square’s platform to help their business during this time:
- Online ordering – Online ordering and ordering integrations with 3rd party delivery services (Chowly, Postmates, etc.) to help expand your business operations to every way a buyer wants to interact with your business
- Square online store – Start a free online store with Square
- Square marketing – Reach your customers to share updates on your business
- E-Giftcards -Ability to sell eGift cards and market them through Square Marketing
- Sell anywhere -Take a payment with Virtual Terminal, Invoices, online etc.
- Shelby County Health Directive 8
- Lbd Delivery Extended Again With Executive Order
- TN Gov. Lee Announces Relief Program – No Details Yet on How to Apply
- 1-Click Email to TN Senators About PPP
- Free Bilingual COVID-19 Testing by Church Health & St. Michael’s Catholic Church May 29
- Members Who Offer COVID Supplies and Services
- Special Ojo Scooters Promotion for Restaurants
- POS Companies Offering Online Ordering and Curbside Options
- Free webinars
- Shelby County Back to Business Requirements
- Free Printable Sign to Screen Your Customers
- Please respond to this survey
- Face Masks available today – Friday, May 1
- Tennessee Business Reopening Protocol
- Members Offering Cleaning Services and Cleaning Supplies
- April 14 LBD Information (Updated)
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses & Staff
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA