All MRA Members:
Please join in the conversation about a collective position to present to the public, our elected officials, and the Shelby County Health Dept regarding Friday, November 20th’s release of Health Directive 15 (link to it is here). We have already heard opinions across the spectrum from acquiescence to protests, lawsuits, and many in between. We need to come up with a common message that the majority of us agree to address our concerns and continue to show that we are seriously and diligently handling public safety concerns while also considering the livelihood of our family, staff, and community.
Please take the time to share your thoughts.
The goal will be to write a letter to the Health Department, Mayors, and other elected officials that each member can sign on to, and distribute. Once we have a letter drafted, each member will have the opportunity to sign their name to the letter to be sent. It will then be redistributed to both members and officials for dissemination.
If you are unable to attend, please email President-Elect Mike Miller before the meeting for your thoughts to be included.
Scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Health Department All Membership Meeting
Time: Nov 23, 2020 01:30 PM Central Time
Join Zoom Meeting with this link
Meeting ID: 835 4527 0642
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,83545270642#,,,,,,0#,,249691# US (New York)
Meeting ID: 835 4527 0642
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcprXPNQzi
Vendors are welcome to attend, but this meeting will focus on the thoughts and opinions of restauranteurs. Please make sure your zoom name is clear so there is no delay in admitting you from the zoom waiting room.
- Signed letter from Memphis Restaurant Association
- Front Door Printable for HD 15
- Shelby County Commission Meeting Is Today
- Health Directive 15 Statement Input
- Nov 20 Health Department Update
- Webinar With Poplar Health on Pool Testing
- Nov 16 Health Department Update
- Shelby County Health Directive 13 – October 6
- Record a Video for More Relief Now
- Free webinars
- Memphis Restaurant Association Free Printables
- Governor Lee Extends to Go Drinks for Restaurants Through September
- Join the ServSafe Dining Commitment
- Shelby County Health Directive 8
- Lbd Delivery Extended Again With Executive Order
- TN Gov. Lee Announces Relief Program – No Details Yet on How to Apply
- 1-Click Email to TN Senators About PPP
- Free Bilingual COVID-19 Testing by Church Health & St. Michael’s Catholic Church May 29
- Members Who Offer COVID Supplies and Services
- Special Ojo Scooters Promotion for Restaurants
- POS Companies Offering Online Ordering and Curbside Options
- Shelby County Back to Business Requirements
- Free Printable Sign to Screen Your Customers
- Please respond to this survey
- Face Masks available today – Friday, May 1
- Tennessee Business Reopening Protocol
- Members Offering Cleaning Services and Cleaning Supplies
- April 14 LBD Information (Updated)
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses & Staff
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA