- Donate to the Community Foundation Mid-South COVID-19 Response Fund
- This fund is dispersing grants until April 6. APPLY NOW!
- Donate to the Memphis Food Industry Emergency Worker Assistance Relief Fund this is a GoFundMe organized by Edible Memphis
- Donate to the Memphis Virtual Tip Jar for individual service industry workers.
- Donate to the Mid-South Food Bank. They have bulk buying power, so it’s better to donate money.
- When you have a drink at home, tip a server.
- If you order delivery or curbside pickup, consider adding $1, $5, or even $10 to your tab (on top of your tip) to give a further boost to the restaurant workers. (Thank you for this idea from a concerned Le Bonheur surgeon who reached out to us!)
- Salvation Army Canteen is using local restaurants to feed those in need. Please donate here. It’s a win-win!
- Old Dominick Distillery’s Raising Spirits program supports the hospitality industry. From April 17 to May 31, five dollars from every Old Dominick bottle sold at participating Memphis area liquor stores will be donated to the Memphis Area Hospitality Resource Fund, established by the Community Foundation of Greater Memphis.
- Buy a shirt that supports the TN Action For Hospitality.
- Donate to supports the TN Action For Hospitality.
#FeedTheFrontLines initiative for Memphis collects donations, then uses those donations to purchase meals from local restaurants and deliver them to medical workers.
[display-posts category=”COVID-19″ posts_per_page=”-1″]