Dear MRA Members, Associate Members and Non-Member Restaurants!
I am sorry to say that we just got word from Mayor Strickland’s office that he will mandate the shut-down of restaurants. This pertains to dine-in only. You will still be able to operate take out, to-go, drive-thru, curbside and delivery options.
I can only assume that this means at the end of business today! If that is different, we will re-post.
Again, Mayor Strickland will mandate the closing of Restaurant Dining Rooms starting tomorrow!
We will continue to keep you posted on all points and angles with everything that is affecting our businesses.
Ernie Mellor, President
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA