Our sources in the insurance industry recommend this:
The ‘loss of business’ insurance is not covered under the COVID-19 pandemic, however, they are recommending we file the claim. You will likely have a claim dollar amount listed in your policy. It will likely get turned down. However, if State or Federal legislation intervenes and if coverage is in any way determined to be effective we would want your claim to be on record and not be jeopardized by a late reporting provision requirement in the policy.
To view our members in the insurance sector, click here. If you are an insurer in the Memphis area, we would love to have you as a member.
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA