We know that, despite the Health Department Directive being updated today (link to #14), there will be an updated directive this afternoon or this evening.
It appears they are not going to close any businesses fully, rather just add more restrictions.
Our understanding of the new directive is that it will affect curfew and capacity only, although we don’t know the details.
We believe this will go into effect Monday or Tuesday.
As always, please read the directive for yourself when it is made public.
Please know that the MRA has been in constant contact with the Health Department, fighting, even pleading, to save our restaurants. Ernie, our current President, has been on the phone with them three times this week. Unfortunately, the Health Department still is not forthcoming with details. As we learn of ANY updates, we will immediately send out what we know.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please reach out to us.
- $2.5M Grant for Restaurant Workers
- NRA Summary of PPP 2nd Draw: Helping Restaurants & Small Businesses
- From the NRA: What the COVID-19 Relief Bill Means for Restaurants
- MRA Statement on Health Directive 16
- Survey About Closing Dining Rooms
- Tips on PPP & Loan Forgiveness
- Quarantine Protocol Updated Dec 4
- Health Department Meeting Thursday, December 3
- Signed letter from Memphis Restaurant Association
- Front Door Printable for HD 15
- Shelby County Commission Meeting Is Today
- Health Directive 15 Statement Input
- Nov 20 Health Department Update
- Webinar With Poplar Health on Pool Testing
- Nov 16 Health Department Update
- Shelby County Health Directive 13 – October 6
- Record a Video for More Relief Now
- Free webinars
- Memphis Restaurant Association Free Printables
- Governor Lee Extends to Go Drinks for Restaurants Through September
- Join the ServSafe Dining Commitment
- Shelby County Health Directive 8
- Lbd Delivery Extended Again With Executive Order
- TN Gov. Lee Announces Relief Program – No Details Yet on How to Apply
- 1-Click Email to TN Senators About PPP
- Free Bilingual COVID-19 Testing by Church Health & St. Michael’s Catholic Church May 29
- Members Who Offer COVID Supplies and Services
- Special Ojo Scooters Promotion for Restaurants
- POS Companies Offering Online Ordering and Curbside Options
- Shelby County Back to Business Requirements
- Free Printable Sign to Screen Your Customers
- Please respond to this survey
- Face Masks available today – Friday, May 1
- Tennessee Business Reopening Protocol
- Members Offering Cleaning Services and Cleaning Supplies
- April 14 LBD Information (Updated)
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses & Staff
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA