Liquor by the Drink To-Go Sales
Update 7/1/2020: Extended to Aug 29, 2020. See this post.
This link says “Restaurants, wine-only restaurants, and limited-service restaurants may continue to offer carryout and delivery of
alcoholic beverages until May 29, 2020, except as otherwise may be extended by Executive Order.”
Per the TN Alcoholic Beverage Commission, Executive Order 17 referring to liquor and wine being sold to-go has been extended
to April 30. The reference is here.
“…may deliver alcoholic beverages directly to consumers until further TABC guidance or executive order rescinds this directive…”
Liquor by the Drink Taxes Due April 15
Our lobbying sources tell us that the TN Department of Revenue has resisted recommendations that payment of sales and LBD taxes be delayed but has suggested that they will look favorably upon applications to waive penalties.
To apply for a penalty waiver, click here.
Liquor by the Drink Licenses
Our lobbying sources tell us the director of the ABC says they will give licensees 60 days grace to renew. The reference for that information can be found here.
- Shelby County Health Directive 13 – October 6
- Record a Video for More Relief Now
- Free webinars
- Memphis Restaurant Association Free Printables
- Governor Lee Extends to Go Drinks for Restaurants Through September
- Join the ServSafe Dining Commitment
- Shelby County Health Directive 8
- Lbd Delivery Extended Again With Executive Order
- TN Gov. Lee Announces Relief Program – No Details Yet on How to Apply
- 1-Click Email to TN Senators About PPP
- Free Bilingual COVID-19 Testing by Church Health & St. Michael’s Catholic Church May 29
- Members Who Offer COVID Supplies and Services
- Special Ojo Scooters Promotion for Restaurants
- POS Companies Offering Online Ordering and Curbside Options
- Shelby County Back to Business Requirements
- Free Printable Sign to Screen Your Customers
- Please respond to this survey
- Face Masks available today – Friday, May 1
- Tennessee Business Reopening Protocol
- Members Offering Cleaning Services and Cleaning Supplies
- April 14 LBD Information (Updated)
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses & Staff
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA