Senator Cortez Masto (D-NV) and Senator Cramer (R-ND) introduced the Hospitality and Commerce Job Recovery Act of 2020, a bipartisan bill that will provide targeted economic relief for struggling travel-related businesses. The bill includes improvements to the Employee Retention Tax Credit and several targeted tax credits and deductions for hard-hit travel businesses and workers.
WE ALL NEED THIS BILL. (Cortez Masto, Cramer Lead Legislation to Support the Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Industries | U.S. Senator Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada)
THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY NEEDS YOU!
Please join us for a targeted social campaign coordinated by U.S. Travel.
We are asking all travel businesses and workers to post on Twitter and Facebook so we can seize the attention of Congress and the administration to tell them we need their help!
U.S. Travel has compiled suggested messaging, sample posts, and social graphics to make it easy for all of us to send out the right message en masse. Please use their Social Guide and join us on Twitter and Facebook!
TAKE ACTION TODAY
Join us in demanding Congress finish the work they started and pass, at the very least, a standalone bill that provides relief for small businesses. Time is running out—we must ACT NOW in order to secure our broader industry as much relief and protection as possible. Contact your members of Congress TODAY.
- Tag the administration or congressional leadership in a social post using this social media guide
- Use these talking points to call your members of Congress
- Email your members of Congress using this action alert
- Signed letter from Memphis Restaurant Association
- Front Door Printable for HD 15
- Shelby County Commission Meeting Is Today
- Health Directive 15 Statement Input
- Nov 20 Health Department Update
- Webinar With Poplar Health on Pool Testing
- Nov 16 Health Department Update
- Shelby County Health Directive 13 – October 6
- Record a Video for More Relief Now
- Free webinars
- Memphis Restaurant Association Free Printables
- Governor Lee Extends to Go Drinks for Restaurants Through September
- Join the ServSafe Dining Commitment
- Shelby County Health Directive 8
- Lbd Delivery Extended Again With Executive Order
- TN Gov. Lee Announces Relief Program – No Details Yet on How to Apply
- 1-Click Email to TN Senators About PPP
- Free Bilingual COVID-19 Testing by Church Health & St. Michael’s Catholic Church May 29
- Members Who Offer COVID Supplies and Services
- Special Ojo Scooters Promotion for Restaurants
- POS Companies Offering Online Ordering and Curbside Options
- Shelby County Back to Business Requirements
- Free Printable Sign to Screen Your Customers
- Please respond to this survey
- Face Masks available today – Friday, May 1
- Tennessee Business Reopening Protocol
- Members Offering Cleaning Services and Cleaning Supplies
- April 14 LBD Information (Updated)
- Grants and Loans – Money Available for Businesses & Staff
- Apply for the Payroll Protection Program, Which Is Included in the Cares Act
- TN 15% LBD Tax On Hold
- Negotiating With Your Landlord
- Marketing and Compliance Tips for Delivery, To-Go, Curbside
- 3rd Party Delivery Services
- Gov. Bill Lee Permits To-Go and Delivery Wine Sales in TN
- Work for the Service Industry
- Taste901ToGo Social Media Campaign
- Ways you can help
- To-Go Beer Sales Ordinance Passed
- Curbside Parking
- Ways You Can Take Action
- Memphis restaurants that are open for business
- COVID-19 Resources and Links
- TN Businesses Now Eligible for SBA Loans!
- Do I Still Have to Pay Taxes During the Pandemic
- GoFundMe by Edible Memphis
- Relief Grants for the Hospitality Industry
- How to File Loss of Income Insurance
- Act Now US Travel Petition – Sign By Noon Friday Mar 20
- ALERT!!! Mandate to Close ALL Restaurants- Dine-In Only will come from Mayor Strickland this afternoon!
- COVID-19 update from MRA